Friday, January 13, 2006

Agent Orange

I came across this nice page and I think it could be a lot of help to many. The title is Vietnam Veterans and Agent Orange Exposure. It is an independent study course, released on March 2002. It may be a little outdated but there is a lot of good stuff here for a Veterans to know when filing a clam. Check it out it can heart: http://www1.va.gov/vhi/docs/agentorange_www.pdf as you can tell it is a PDF File. I also thought I would put a hyperlink to the Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents. Most everyone as a copy by now, but here it is anyway. http://www1.va.gov/opa/vadocs/fedben.pdf book 2005. When the 2006 shows up I'll post that one also. When the book first came out everyone grabs one and if your not fast enough, well you don't get one. So I will keep my eyes open. I will as so have some other study on for PTSD and some thing for our Gulf Brothers and Sisters. I'm sorry for not mentioning our sister up front but this information is for both Male and Female heroes. So please don't be upset with me for I will never of get any of you. Keep an eye on this blog AND PLEASE SIGN THE GUEST BOOK that is the way I know what you need or want. Tell my and I'll do my best to find it.

Thanks
Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home