Thursday, September 29, 2005

PTSD

Hi;

I would like to tell you about this site I came across some time ago. It deals with PTSD. I think it’s a great site for those of you, like myself, who are deals with PTSD and the VA. The site has some good information for the entire family. It will also give you (I think) a jump on some of the information the VA will be looking. Here is the site PTSD Support Service. The next is a direct link Sample Stressor Letter for the Department Veteran’s Affairs. I don’t know if it will help all how go to the site but if you need help, well this could be the site. It may be good reading for the entire family and let them know what you are going through. It helped my wife understand me a little better. Funny it helped me understand myself also. It’s not the answer to all our problems about PTSD but I think it dose help. This is the reason I started this Blog, I realized I’m not the only one with PTSD problems. Well enough about that.

There is one more thing I’d like to say. It’s about the DAV I know a lot of you already belong to the organization. I joined not to long ago and things began to happen with my VA clam. The DAV found things that I had forgotten about. They got hold of all my record to include my military medical records. I’ve been trying to get theses records myself and got nothing but a hard time. I don’t know, maybe I was going about it the wrong way. Well I don’t have to worry about that any more. I guess that’s my plug for the DAV. For those of you how don’t belong to any organization find one you like and become a member. They will help you. If interested in the DAV you can click on the DAV symbol to the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home