Monday, September 19, 2005

Brothers For Ever
I'm starting this Blog in hopes that we Vietnam Veterans can help one another, I see many site on the web the are for the units the owners belong to. That is a good thing. The unit I was with was a bastard unit as so many where. We seemed to serve everyone. Trying to find records for may unit is very hard. I tried to find the guy in my unit but with no luck. I have found bits and pieces on other sites but not much. I was with G Btry 65th ADA.(Quad 50's) 1st Bn 44th Arty, 108th Group, XXIV Corps, I Corps, Dong Ha. Nov 69 - Nov 70. I don't do much these days. As I stated before I surf the not a lot. So when I find some thing good that I think someone may like, I'll post it here. Well that's it for now. Look forward to hearing form others.

Brothers For Ever
Bob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home